These fasteners are produced by combining copper with tin and phosphorus. The combination of these three metals creates a strong but flexible material that can withstand many different forces and temperatures without breaking or warping. Phosphorous bronze fasteners are one of the most reliable and durable fastening solutions available. From automotive parts to home appliances, Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners can be used in various applications.
ASTM C54400 Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners, Phosphorous Bronze hex cap screw, phosphor bronze fasteners, Phosphorous Bronze High Tensile Fasteners, Phosphorous Bronze Nuts, Phosphorous Bronze flat washer Supplier & Exporter
Phosphor Bronze Fasteners can be found in many different industries, including automotive manufacturing, electrical engineering, construction, and even aerospace engineering. These fasteners are used for large-scale projects and small household tasks like connecting furniture pieces together or securing door hinges in place. It is also common to find UNS C51000 Fasteners in electronics such as computers and phones because they provide an extra layer of protection against short circuits that could damage the device.
There are several different types of Phosphorus Bronze Fasteners available today. Some examples include Phosphorous Bronze Nuts, screws, bolts, and washers, which can all be used for various purposes depending on their intended application. They are available in different shapes and sizes.
BRONZE HEX BOLT
BRONZE THREADED ROD
PHOSPHOROUS BRONZE NUTS
One benefit of using Phosphor Bronze C51000 Fasteners is their strength and durability compared to other materials, such as aluminum or steel, which can easily corrode over time due to oxidation or water exposure. Additionally, these components will not rust even when exposed to wet environments, which makes them ideal for use around these areas without fear of corrosion damage occurring down the line. Also, they offer excellent corrosion resistance against salt water, perfect for marine applications too. We also manufacture other products such as Stainless Steel Fasteners, Monel K500 Fasteners, etc.
With its strength and durability, Phosphor Bronze C544 Fasteners is a great choice for any project that requires strong connections between two components (or more). Whether it’s automotive parts or simple household tasks like securing door hinges into place, there’s sure to be a phosphorus bronze solution. These components offer superior corrosion resistance compared to other materials and won't rust over time, making them the perfect option for wet environments.
What is the difference between gunmetal and phosphor bronze fasteners?
Gunmetal is an alloy of copper, tin, and zinc, while phosphor bronze fastener is an alloy of copper, tin & phosphorus. Gunmetal fasteners are generally used in marine applications due to their corrosion resistance. phosphor bronze fasteners are often used in electrical and electronic applications due to their high conductivity and resistance to fatigue.
Why do we prefer phosphor bronze?
Phosphor bronze is preferred for its superior properties over gunmetal, such as its excellent ductility, formability & electrical conductivity. It also has a lower melting point than gunmetal, making it easier to work with and form into shapes without warping or cracking due to heat exposure. Furthermore, it has better corrosion resistance when exposed to water than gunmetal.
Phosphorous Bronze Screws, Alloy 510 Phosphor Bronze Fasteners, Phosphorous Bronze heavy hex nuts, Phosphorous Bronze threaded rod, UNS C51000 fasteners, Phosphorous Bronze round head bolts Manufacturer & Stockist
Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners Specification
1/4″ to 2″
Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners Price
- Phosphorous Bronze Hexagon Bolt
US $0.01-1.5 / Piece
- Phosphorous Bronze fastener heavy hex nuts M8
US $0.001-0.009 / Piece
- Phosphorous Bronze Hex Socket Cap Screw
US $0.1-2 / Piece
- Phosphorous Bronze spring washer
US $0.02-0.6 / Piece
- Phosphorous Bronze full threaded Stud bolt
US $1-2000 / Piece
Other Types Of Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners
|Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners||Phosphorous Fasteners|
|ISO Certified Phosphorous Bronze Nuts||Phosphorous Bronze Bolts Supplier|
|Phosphorous Bronze Double Ended Stud||Phosphorous Bronze Tie Bar Exporter|
|Phosphorous Bronze Square Bolts Supplier||Phosphorous Bronze Punched Washer Distributor|
|Phosphorous Bronze Lock Nut Supplier||Phosphorous Bronze Coupler Nuts|
|Phosphorous Bronze Flat Washer||Phosphorous Bronze Locking Nuts Manufacturer|
|Phosphorous Bronze Studbolt||Phosphorous Bronze Countersunk Slotted Screw|
|Phosphorous Bronze Washers Exporter||Phosphorous Bronze Stud Bolt|
|Phosphorous Bronze Fender Washer||Phosphorous Bronze Bolts Manufacturer|
|ASTM C54400 Cap Screw||Phosphorous Bronze Foundation Bolts|
|Phosphorous Bronze Square Nut Exporter||Phosphorous Bronze Pan Head Screw Stockist|
|ASTM C54400 Phosphorous Bronze Bolts Manufacturer||Phosphorous Bronze Pan Head Screw|
We are Experts in Exporting Fasteners Worldwide
- We are Exporter of Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners Heavy Hex Nuts in Worldwide Such as India, Iran, Philippines, Qatar, Mongolia, Zimbabwe, Azerbaijan, Lithuania, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates, Costa Rica, Angola, Jordan, Tibet, Sweden, Kuwait, Vietnam, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Iran, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Belgium, Ireland, Bahrain, Nepal, Austria, Italy, Puerto Rico, Turkey, Croatia, Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands, Ghana, Finland, Gabon, Germany, Norway, Yemen, Russia, Indonesia, India, United States, Nigeria, New Zealand, Nigeria, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Belarus, Mexico, Slovakia, Portugal, Peru, Afghanistan, Poland, Hungary, Ecuador, Poland, Romania, Chile, Macau, Czech Republic, Malaysia, South Korea, Kenya, Switzerland, Algeria, Israel, Bhutan, Morocco, Taiwan, Ukraine, Australia, Oman, Spain, Japan, Gambia, Chile, Greece, Lebanon, Singapore, Colombia, Hong Kong, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Thailand, China, United Kingdom, South Africa, Mexico, Namibia, France, Sri Lanka, Estonia.
We are Supplier of Fasteners in India
- We are Suppliers of Phosphorous Bronze Fasteners StudBolts in India Such as Mumbai, Melbourne, Hanoi, Al Jubail, Kolkata, Doha, Howrah, Edmonton, Haryana, Milan, Karachi, Bhopal, Thiruvananthapuram, Granada, Kuwait City, Faridabad, Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong, Nagpur, Ahvaz, Ho Chi Minh City, New Delhi, Ulsan, Sydney, Secunderabad, Montreal, Bangkok, Kanpur, Dubai, Ranchi, Indore, Vadodara, Surat, Atyrau, Jaipur, Houston, Pune, Al Khobar, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Gurgaon, Navi Mumbai, Tehran, Courbevoie, New York, Hyderabad, Colombo, Chennai, Nashik, Chiyoda, Visakhapatnam, Singapore, Caracas, Ankara, Bogota, Algiers, Calgary, Cairo, Lahore, Busan, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Ernakulam, Jeddah, Sharjah, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Rajkot, Bengaluru, Seoul, Jamshedpur, Toronto, Jakarta, Riyadh, Los Angeles, Perth, Mexico City, Dammam, Ahmedabad, Santiago, La Victoria, Baroda, Aberdeen, Noida, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Port-of-Spain, Gimhae-si, Ludhiana, Vung Tau, Moscow, Thane, London, Geoje-si, Dallas, Madrid, Petaling Jaya, Manama, Lagos.